We offer a number of brand related marketing services which all benefit from great brand design:
- Website Design
- Brochure Design
- Business Card Design
- Email Design
- Social Media Branding
We understand that having strong brand is an essential part of your marketing success. Your brand should be inviting, memorable and reflect the unique qualities of your company.
For your brand design, our approach will be to firstly understand the nature of your business and consider how other similar organisations present themselves. When we have understood the essence of your branding aspirations, our graphic designers will create a number of suggested logo designs with colour pallets and font choices for discussion and development.
After the logo, colour pallet and font have been finalised we will create your Branding Guidelines document. The Branding Guidelines document will form an important record of your brand design making it easy for you to maintain consistency in your future marketing activities.
Branding Guidelines will typically include:
- An overview of the brand history
- Brand message or mission statement
- Logo usage – where and how to use.
- Colour palette – including colour breakdowns for print, screen and web.
- Type style – font specification for various uses including examples..
- Image style/photography – examples of image style and photographs that work with the brand.
- Business card and letterhead design.